For maximum absorbency, this diaper fold gives 12 layers of cloth in the center, but it is still easy to pin and it fits snug and trim.
1. Stack two toddler-size diapers.
2. Fold the sides of the top diaper in to form a pad.
3. Fold the sides of the bottom diaper over the pad.
4. Fold a small portion of the stack up in front.
5. Unfold the sides of the bottom diaper in the back to form two wings.
6. Place the diaper under the baby. Bring the front of the diaper up between the baby’s legs.
7. Bring the wings around from the back and pin. Because the wings are from the bottom diaper only, you will be pinning only one layer of cloth to the front of the diaper.