This is the easiest way to use a cotton diaper. These new water proof diaper covers replace both pins and waterproof pants. They are cool, colorful and comfortable.
1. Fold a small portion of the diaper up in the front.
2. Fold the sides of the diaper across the center panel to form a pad.
3. Unfold the sides at the back of the diaper to form two wings.
4. lOpen the Velcro closure of the diaper cover and place the pad in the center of the diaper cover.
5. Place the diaper cover under the baby. Bring the front of the cover up between the baby’s legs.
6. Close around the baby and fasten with Velcro for a perfect fit. After closing, make sure all of the diaper is tucked into the diaper cover. That way you will avoid moisture from traveling up the baby’s undershirt or onto his clothing.