TRSA Clean Green Certification
recognizes companies that demonstrate responsible leadership in sustainability and conservation to protect the environment. The certification acknowledges our continuing commitment to improving efficiencies in water and energy conservation and adoption of best management practices for reusing, reclaiming and recycling resources.
Clean Green certified textile services operations meet quality standards for effectiveness in conserving resources, controlling sewer discharges and otherwise minimizing environmental impact.
Because we are a Clean Green facility, our customers can point to the certification as evidence that diaper, wraps and other reusable textiles were washed, dried and finished with techniques selected to maximize sustainability.
Of course, the very nature of our business is reuse and we incorporate environmentally responsible practices in many elements of our operations. Respect for nature and sound business practices are
integrated to benefit our environment and the customers we serve.
- We are continually evaluating equipment, detergents, processes, packaging and products in relation to their impact on the environment.
- Our entire fleet of delivery vehicles is 100% powered by clean burning natural gas. Natural gas contains less carbon than any other fossil fuel, and thus produces lower carbon dioxide (CO2)
emissions per vehicle mile traveled.
- We reclaim heat from our waste water to heat up incoming water.
- Over 10 years we have drastically reduced our water per pound.
- We do a monthly analysis of chemical usage to prevent waste.