Dy-Dee Diaper Service has the perfect solution to provide your baby with extra absorbency during the day…use infant diapers as an insert. They’re not as bulky as double diapering for night time wear and they allow your baby to move freely and comfortably.
1. Start with a regular diaper.
2. Place the insert in the center of the diaper.
3. Fold the sides of the bottom diaper over the insert.
4. Fold a small portion of the diaper and insert up in front.
5. Unfold the sides of the bottom diaper in the back to form two wings.
6. Place the diaper under the baby. Bring the front of the diaper up between the baby’s legs.
7. Bring the wings around from the back and pin. Because the wings are from the bottom diaper only, you will be pinning only one layer of cloth to the front of the diaper.