This fold can be used with either newborn or toddler-size, pre folded diapers.
It gives excellent absorbency and a trim fit.
1. Fold the sides of the diaper across the center panel to form a pad.
2. Fold a small portion of the diaper up in the front.
3. Unfold the sides at the back of the diaper to form two wings.
4. Place the diaper under the baby. Bring the front of the diaper up between the baby’s legs.
5. Bring the two wings around from the back and pin. Be sure to push the pin through only a few layers of fabric. It is not necessary to push the pin through all the layers of cotton.
Double Angel Wing
For the heavy wetter, two diapers at a time may be needed. Follow the same instructions used in the Basic Angel Wing, but stack two diapers for the Double Angel Wing fold.